Anger Management with Court Certificate
Anger Management Course Online provides court approved certificates for $298.
Appointments available now. Call today!
With years of experience, Anger Management Course Online is committed to helping you control your anger.
We have 3 online courses available:
- 1) Online course in anger management (4 modules–4 hours)
- 2) Online course  plus 60 minutes face-to-face counselling [court certificate]
- 3) Online course  plus face to face (4 modules-4 hours) counselling, 90 minutes over phone/Skype & schema assessment
Our highly qualified practitioner will listen to you and bring the underlying forces and patterns that cause you to break into anger to your attention to help you manage and eliminate this negative behaviour.
Please note that confidentiality, privacy and dignity are respected at all times.
Our goal is to improve your life! Call today.
We will show you how to manage your anger
Psychoeducation and Counselling
At Anger Management Course Online, our therapy is a combination of psychoeducation and counselling (approx 80/20) related to anger management.
The modules provide education, while the counselling allows the clients to put them into practice by sharing the relationship between the emotions that are taught in the lessons, namely trust, respect and acceptance.
The psychoeducation aspect of the therapy is ideally suited to online counselling because the process includes an online course that is delivered exactly as it would be in face-to-face counselling, with the therapist teaching for 80% of the time during each of the 4 counselling sessions.
The 3 elements of educational change are:
- Awareness through education
- Create a new habit and change the bad habit, using four specific tools but mainly the 'Stop, Find method (TM)' which creates a new habit in the subconscious mind
- Putting the tools into action
Call us today for more information!
We help you reach your desired and full potential
Why Choose Us?
- Years of experience
- Flexible and affordable courses
- Highly qualified practitioner