Anger Management in Melbourne
'Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.' – Buddha.
Based in Melbourne, Anger Management Course Online is committed to helping people cope with their anger and lead a more peaceful life. Call today!
Highly Qualified Practitioner
If left unaddressed, anger can become destructive and lead to problems at work and in personal relationships.
At Anger Management Course Online, we acknowledge that anger as an important emotion because it gives people the energy they require to take action. Therefore, our highly qualified practitioner helps clients understand and learn:
- Why we do not try to change our behaviour, thinking or emotions and continue to draw on the nervous system, which triggers the fight or flight response
- That anger is a defence and works with the 6 other negative emotions to protect your boundaries and keep you safe
- That the 7 negative emotions, including anger, work alongside the positive emotions to help you grow
- That anger can follow either an assertive or abusive pathway
Our goal is to teach you how to resolve tense situations without resorting to anger! Contact us today.
We teach you how to resolve tense situations in a calm way
Our Anger Management Programs
Do you struggle with managing your anger? Talk to the professionals at Anger Management Course Online today.
We have three options of online courses:
- 1) Online course in anger management (4 modules–4 hours)
- 2) Online course  plus 60 minutes face-to-face counselling [court certificate]
- 3) Face to face Counselling [with court certificate]
We aim to help you respond to difficult and tense situations in a mindful and calm manner.
Realise and accept your anger issues
Why Choose Us?
- Years of experience
- Effective results
- Flexible courses
- One-on-one counselling